This code sets the default sites for a sites ManyToMany property to
Site.objects.all(), which makes sure you don't have to bother setting it for each item on a site.
This could easily be changed to
Site.objects.get_current() to use the current site as default.
1 2 3 4 5
def get_default_sites(): return [site.id for site in Site.objects.all()] class MyModel(models.Model): sites = models.ManyToManyField(Site, default=get_default_sites)
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 1 month, 1 week ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 3 months ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 3 months ago