- October 13, 2008
- Not specified
- middleware debug ie debugging firebug msie
- 8 (after 8 ratings)
This middleware allows you to easily include the excellent debugging tool Firebug Lite in your projects. To install it, just add the middleware class to your list of installed middleware, pretty much anywhere in the list. If DEBUG is True, and your IP address is in the list of INTERNAL_IPS, Firebug Lite will load. It will, however, only load in browsers that are not Firefox, as I'm assuming that you have the real Firebug installed in Firefox. If you don't, go install it--what's wrong with you?
Check out http://getfirebug.com/lite.html for more information.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
More like this
- Django Collapsed Stacked Inlines by mkarajohn 5 days, 19 hours ago
- Dynamically adding forms to a formset. OOP version. by halfnibble 5 years, 8 months ago
- Convert multiple select for m2m to multiple checkboxes in django admin form by abidibo 7 years, 9 months ago
- Google v3 geocoding for Geodjango admin site by samhag 8 years, 2 months ago