This is a really simple snippet , but is not documented well ... Whit this , you can limit the output of one field in 25 characters before you test that is equal or over 30 characters! Note that the snippet cut the text and add three points at the end (...) Enjoy!
1 2 3 4 5
def limitfield (self,obj): if len(obj.field) < 30: return obj.field else: return obj.field[:26]+'...'
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 4 months, 4 weeks ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 5 months, 1 week ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 5 months, 1 week ago