- November 18, 2009
- admin changelist
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
By default, a "Show all" link will appear in the changelist pager only if fewer than 200 records are in the result. Since it is rare that there will be more than one page of records yet fewer than 200, the "Show all" link almost never shows up. Pasting this code somewhere in your app will allow you to increase the 200-record maximum.
"Show all" is very handy when used in combination with batch actions and filters, and this change will enable it for most situations. Note that this allows a changelist with up to 10,000 results, which results in a lot of HTML that can tax slower browsers and older machines. For me, it has been worth the tradeoff, since my users have fast enough computers and need to be able to make batch changes efficiently.
1 2 3
# Increase maximum number of changelist items for "Show all" link to appear. from django.contrib.admin.views import main as admin_views_main admin_views_main.MAX_SHOW_ALL_ALLOWED = 10000
More like this
- Automatically setup raw_id_fields ForeignKey & OneToOneField by agusmakmun 8 months ago
- Crispy Form by sourabhsinha396 8 months, 4 weeks ago
- ReadOnlySelect by mkoistinen 9 months, 1 week ago
- Verify events sent to your webhook endpoints by santos22 10 months, 1 week ago
- Django Language Middleware by agusmakmun 10 months, 2 weeks ago