- March 21, 2011
- Not specified
- 2 (after 2 ratings)
Add this to any app as a custom management command.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
from django.core.management.base import BaseCommand from django.db.models import get_models, get_app from django.contrib.auth.management import create_permissions class Command(BaseCommand): args = '<app app ...>' help = 'reloads permissions for specified apps, or all apps if no args are specified' def handle(self, *args, **options): if not args: apps =  for model in get_models(): apps.append(get_app(model._meta.app_label)) else: apps =  for arg in args: apps.append(get_app(arg)) for app in apps: create_permissions(app, get_models(), options.get('verbosity', 0))
More like this
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 1 week ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 1 month ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 3 months, 1 week ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 5 months, 1 week ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Added this to the django-extensions on a fork: https://github.com/gdoermann/django-extensions
Please login first before commenting.