This is a HTTP response is use in my application when I want to return a 401.
It's pretty simple, but effective for my needs.
1 2 3 4 5 6
class HttpResponseNotAuthorized(HttpResponse): status_code = 401 def __init__(self, redirect_to): HttpResponse.__init__(self) self['WWW-Authenticate'] = 'Basic realm="%s"' % Site.objects.get_current().name
More like this
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 1 month, 1 week ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 1 month, 1 week ago
- FileField having auto upload_to path by junaidmgithub 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- LazyPrimaryKeyRelatedField by LLyaudet 2 months, 3 weeks ago