This is a simple middleware that redirects the exactly URL requested with the correct domain. It is useful when you have more than one domain (most of cases with "www." or IP) to access a website.
To make it works, download the snippet file as the name "permanent_redirect.py" and add its path as the first item in MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES setting in settings.py.
Later you must inform a setting called
HTTP_HOST_DOMAIN with the correct domain.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
from django.conf import settings from django.http import HttpResponsePermanentRedirect class PermanentRedirectMiddleware(object): def process_request(self, request): if hasattr(settings, 'HTTP_HOST_DOMAIN') and\ 'HTTP_HOST' in request.META and \ request.META['HTTP_HOST'] != settings.HTTP_HOST_DOMAIN: return HttpResponsePermanentRedirect("http%s://%s%s"%( request.is_secure() and 's' or '', settings.HTTP_HOST_DOMAIN, request.get_full_path(), ) )
More like this
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 1 month, 1 week ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- FileField having auto upload_to path by junaidmgithub 3 months ago
- LazyPrimaryKeyRelatedField by LLyaudet 3 months, 1 week ago