I will change a model form widget attribute without define the complete field. Because many "meta" information are defined in the model (e.g. the help_text) and i don't want to repeat this.
I found a solution: Add/change the widget attribute in the init, see example code.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
from django import forms from django.contrib.auth.models import User class UserForm(forms.ModelForm): def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs): super(UserForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs) # change a widget attribute: self.fields['user_permissions'].widget.attrs["size"] = 5 class Meta: model = User
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 4 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 1 month, 1 week ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 3 months, 1 week ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 3 months, 1 week ago