- July 27, 2008
- settings environment production
- 1 (after 1 ratings)
Add the snippet to your settings.py. If you have a settings_local.py it will load that one. Can be used in development environments where you might have different settings for your dev sandbox. You should exclude settings_local.py from SVN.
By Rudy and Ed Menendez
1 2 3 4
try: from settings_local import * except ImportError: print u'File settings_local.py is not found. Continuing with production settings.'
More like this
- Serialize a model instance by chriswedgwood 1 week, 1 day ago
- Automatically setup raw_id_fields ForeignKey & OneToOneField by agusmakmun 9 months, 1 week ago
- Crispy Form by sourabhsinha396 10 months ago
- ReadOnlySelect by mkoistinen 10 months, 2 weeks ago
- Verify events sent to your webhook endpoints by santos22 11 months, 2 weeks ago