Tired of scrolling through hundreds of lines of code where the indentation is maddening?
Here's a middleware class that prettifys your html markup so it's nice and consistently indented. Intended only for debugging, and I add it to the middleware stack conditionally on TEMPLATE_DEBUG. Requires BeautifulSoup.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup class Prettify(object): def process_response(self, request, response): if response.has_header('Content-Type') and response['Content-Type'].startswith('text/html'): response.content = BeautifulSoup(response.content).prettify() return response
More like this
- Django Settings Assignment Expressions aka Walrus Operator example by webology 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- codigo alto nivel by MrRocklion 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Load template from specific app by Krzysiek555 3 months, 1 week ago
- PostgreSQL JSON subqueries by dolamroth 3 months, 1 week ago
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 8 months, 2 weeks ago