This is deprecated. I don't use it anymore, since forms now have the attribute "has_changed".
The method form_changed() returns a boolean value. It is True if the submitted values of the bound and valid form are different than the initial values.
It works for me. Feedback welcome.
Set debug=True if you want to know what's going on.
# code was removed, because django has form.changed_data since a long time.
More like this
- Django Settings Assignment Expressions aka Walrus Operator example by webology 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- codigo alto nivel by MrRocklion 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Load template from specific app by Krzysiek555 3 months, 1 week ago
- PostgreSQL JSON subqueries by dolamroth 3 months, 1 week ago
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 8 months, 2 weeks ago