Makes it really easy to return JSON from your views: just return a dict.
(Also from django-webapp.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
from snippet 801 import JsonResponse class JsonEncodingMiddleware(object): '''If a view returns a dict, encode it as JSON. This should be the last middleware in MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES.''' def process_response(self, request, response): if isinstance(response, dict): return JsonResponse(response) else: return response
More like this
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 4 days, 13 hours ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 1 month ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 3 months ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 5 months, 1 week ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 8 months, 3 weeks ago
hm - one problem here is it should also encode lists and tuples, no?
Please login first before commenting.