If you view Django's admin pages as a convenience for experts, and so don't see the point in heavily modifying it beyond a few simple things like list_display and some ordering or filtering options, you may feel that newforms-admin makes things harder, not easier. ... Well, there's some truth to that, but it turns out that fighting newforms-admin is doomed - too much has changed to make the fight to preserve the old simplicity winnable to any useful extent, so I'm withdrawing this.
More like this
- Django Settings Assignment Expressions aka Walrus Operator example by webology 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- codigo alto nivel by MrRocklion 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Load template from specific app by Krzysiek555 3 months, 1 week ago
- PostgreSQL JSON subqueries by dolamroth 3 months, 1 week ago
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 8 months, 2 weeks ago