- April 19, 2008
- Not specified
- log help irc thanks score
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
We had some fun today on the #django IRC channel searching and counting through past logs for people saying "thanks" to a known very helpful person.
Here's a unix shell script for checking your own score if you're using Pidgin and have logging turned on.
Replace ".purple" with ".gaim" in the script if you're using Gaim (an older version of Pidgin).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#!/bin/sh # # django-thanks-score - count how many times someone thanked you # on the #django IRC channel # # Usage: ./django-thanks-score <nickname> # LOGDIR=$HOMEemail@example.com/#django.chat cat $LOGDIR/*.txt | egrep -ic "\) [^:]+:.*$1.*thank"
More like this
- Dynamically adding forms to a formset. OOP version. by halfnibble 5 years, 6 months ago
- Convert multiple select for m2m to multiple checkboxes in django admin form by abidibo 7 years, 7 months ago
- Google v3 geocoding for Geodjango admin site by samhag 8 years ago
- CitySelector by JustDelight 8 years, 9 months ago